We have a holistic approach and normally start with a comprehensive SHE Legal Audit/Walk-about to identify potential SHE hazards.
Once the specific hazards have been identified, we offer the following solutions:
- Guidance in a cost effective Implication Programme to ensure that all identified hazards are evaluated and controlled.
- Introduction or revision of an Integrated SHE Management System, which includes all Policies and Procedures, Safe Work Procedures, SHE Induction, Training Matrix, Health and Safety Committees, Contractors Management, Inspections and Appointments, to mention a few.
- Establishment of Health & Safety Committees and advice.
- Compilation of Emergency Evacuation Procedures and advice on Fire Drills.
- SHE Training needs assessment.
- Advice on all Legal Symbolic Signage as per SANS 1185/6.
- Accident Investigations.
- Liaison with Regulatory parties namely Department of Labour, Compensation Commissioner, The Federated Mutual Assurance Fund.
- Interpretation of all SHE Legislation and keeping clients informed of change in Legislation and the impact thereof.
Clients have stayed with us for more than 9 years due to the fact that we add real value to their SHE Programme and are on the cutting edge with the latest SHE trends and information.
The effective implementation of the Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) management systems has offered Frontline’s clients above average returns and results have shown a rapid and sustained reduction in incident occurrence as well as financial savings on their annual assessment by the Compensation Commissioner and The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Company Limited.